Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

okay

i was about to suggest they use the 7 something stars or whatever in one of the mario/paper mario rpgs to get the emeralds back

Connect Two Connect Two

Nice

i had to put low sound, because, it has very limited sound

StupidDream responds:

Oh yeah, i don't blame you. I wanted to include a button to turn off the sound completely. I don't mean to keep ragging on myself to those who might think I'm self-deprecating myself on purpose, but when I animate these things I never really give much thought to sound until it is over.

When I'm done with the animation, it doesn't have any sound. I just enjoy watching them without any, because that is how I create them. I feel obligated to add sound though, because without it most viewers would think I slacked off.

Damned if I do and don't. Hopefully after a few years of playing and writing music my skills will pick up, but until then, just gotta bare with me folks.

UGLY UGLY

i agree

mcdonalds thould sell tater salad

Newgrounds Levels Newgrounds Levels

you forgot g bot

and for that you get 4/5

Fierras responds:

Is Gbot an official newgrounds bot?

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

awesome

Give me tactical assasin NOW

Ongaku Ongaku

okay

the game was okay, and for industructo tank 2 make it so it doesnt use fuel while in the air

the Composer the Composer

Excellent

but, wheres the download button, or email or pm me the .mp3

Morning (Piano) Morning (Piano)

how did you make this

do you have the sheet music?

BlazingDragon responds:

Sorry, I don't have the sheet music. It would be easy for me to make some if you want, and it would only take about 30 minutes. If you want it, PM me. I made this in FL Studio.

Black Dog Black Dog

this is nothing like the real song

you suck